zondag 27 mei 2012

Scott Disick, Rob Kardashian Airport Cuddle Photo

Have you seen the photo of Scott Disick and Rob Kardashian cuddling in the airport? I love that the family is close and everything, but isn?t this a bit much? I mean Scott is sleeping with his head in Rob?s crotch. Kim posted the picture on Instagram and said: “This is how I caught Rob Kardashian and Scott Disick at the airport passed out sleeping! LOL? On the various Kardashian E! reality shows, the family is always joking about how close the guys are. When asked if Rob and Scott have ever “hooked up,” Khloe joked, “Only on Wednesdays.” “I wouldn’t be surprised if they did,” Kim chimed in. “I always say that.” “They’re, like, obsessed with each other,” Kourtney explained. Turning to her sisters, she asked, “What is that double kiss they do?” “They love to kiss,” Kim admitted. “Rob and Lamar kiss [too],” Kourtney shared. “I don’t know what it is about them. But I will say, Scott and Lamar are both only children, and Rob is basically an only child because he is a boy and we, like, don’t talk to him. So maybe they’re all so desperate for affection it’s like their own little menage a [...]

Blake Lively Blu Cantrell Bonnie Jill Laflin Bridget Moynahan Britney Spears

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten