dinsdag 30 oktober 2012

Heather Tom Welcomes a Baby Boy

After marrying in September 2011, Heather Tom and James Achor welcomed their first child on Sunday (October 28).

Zane Alexander Achor weighed in at 8lbs, 1oz., with the proud new momma gushing, "This was the hardest and best thing that I have ever done in my life. Zane is truly amazing!?

The "Bold and the Beautiful" star shared further details with her Twitter followers, revealing, "I was able to go drug free with my labor- definitely the hardest thing I've ever done- I won't lie- it hurt a lot!"

Though the little guy was born with some fluid in his lungs, 36-year-old Heather tweeted on Monday, "We should be able to go home tomorrow! I can't wait!"

The happy parents have another collaboration on the way, too. Their new design show, "Renovation Unscripted," will soon air on HGTV.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten